#SOUP
3686.3K viewsFind popular suggested posts and the most recent "SOUP" posts.
Top posts

COMBINATION PHO
#emergingcreator #pho #SOUP #combination #vietnamesefood
3 likes

Corn Poblano Shrimp Soup
Shop my go to products. Link in bio. Affiliate #soupseason #SOUP #recipe #recipes #homemaderecipes
0 likes

caldo de pescado levanta muertos
#cooking #SOUP #fish #caldo #mariscos
17 likes

Bell pepper soup
This was a good one!! Definitely like chilli except more ingredients, lots of different bell peppers, ground beef and onion. The best part- you pour over white rice Ingredients- 1 green bell pepper 1 yellow bell pepper 1 red bell pepper 1 orange bell pepper 1 package of ground beef 2
32 likes



FALL SOUPS: VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP!
It was actually a beautiful day out today! Nice and sunny. 65 degrees. The absolute perfect #fall day! But it’s always time for #soup ! And tonight I made Vegetable Beef soup! It’s super easy and customizable to make! Broth, veggies, beef, seasonings. That’s legit it. It was so yummy, easy,
8 likes

Love soup time. Though I love soup and tea all year long. Chicken and rice
#SOUP #comfortfood #fall #fallvibes🍂 #winter
0 likes

Creamy Cajun Sweet Potato Soup
Ingredients Roasted Sweet Potato Soup Base * 2 medium sweet potatoes (approximately 1 lb), peeled and cubed 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth, plus extra as needed ¾ cup unsweetened Trader Joe’s carton coconut milk 4 garlic cloves, peeled ½ medium yellow onion, roughly chopped 1 tbsp olive o
63 likes

Soup season is calling ☎️🔥Recipe 👇🏾
Soup season is calling… and I’m answering! 🍲🔥 Mississippi may still be serving up summer weather, but I’m already in the mood for cozy bowls of soup. 😂 This taco soup is definitely one to keep in the rotation! Recipe🥣 Add 2–3 tbsp olive oil to a pot. Brown 1 lb ground turkey and 1 lb turkey
1399 likes

Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup
A comforting, creamy soup inspired by the flavors of green chicken enchiladas. It’s cozy, hearty, and full of Mexican-inspired flavor. INGREDIENTS Soup & Chicken • 3 chicken breasts • ½ yellow onion, divided • 6 garlic cloves, divided • 2 bunches cilantro, divided • 2 bay leaves • 1
32 likes

Hearty Lentil Soup 🫶✨
Today’s dinner Lentil soup with Bacon, Chorizo & Smoked Sausage! 🍲 A hearty meal with layers of flavor and textures.. 🫠 ✨ ✨ Hot de cena ¡Sopa de lentejas con tocino, chorizo y salchicha ahumada! Una comida reconfortante y llena de sabor, con capas de textura y sazón.. 🫠🍲 ✨ ✨ 👩🏻🍳: @the_
58 likes
Most recent

Corn Poblano Shrimp Soup
Shop my go to products. Link in bio. Affiliate #soupseason #SOUP #recipe #recipes #homemaderecipes
0 likes

Chicken and rice soup 🍲 #chickenandrice #SOUP #soupseason #souptok #sweaterweather
22 likes

Creamy Mushroom and artichoke soup
I made and shared this recipe before, but it’s too good not to share again. This cozy, creamy mushroom and artichoke soup is filled with tender vegetables, fresh herbs, and a bright splash of lemon. Easy, comforting, and perfect for a cozy night at home. 🤍 INGREDIENTS • 2 tbsp olive oil or butt
4 likes



The Coziest Basil Tomato Bisque for Fall in >45 Minutes🍅🍃
Soup season is here!!! 🍁I’ve recently been obsessed with eating soup for dinner while watching Gilmore Girls. It’s just soooo cozy AND low-calorie🤭 this tomato bisque is NEXT LEVEL with the *BASIL*!!! 🍃I also made mine on the spicier side by adding red pepper flakes 🔥 the recipe is super simple and
8 likes

The best chili 🤷🏼♀️
This was THE BEST chili I think I w ever made so here you go lemme know if you try it!!!! So I ground up my beef 1 pound then added 1 shallot diced then I added 1 can of chili beans and a can crushed tomatoes about a tablespoon maybe a little more tomatoes paste then a dash (maybe tablespoon) mince
1 like



Fall soups 🍂🍲
Fall is officially soup season in my house 🍁🤎 Here are a few cozy, comforting soups I’ve made so far this season. Nothing beats a warm bowl of homemade soup when the weather starts cooling down!? 👀🥣 #emergingcreator #fallmeals #fallsoup #SOUP #soupseason
234 likes
See more