#newhobby

322.1K views

Find popular suggested posts and the most recent "newhobby" posts.

Top posts

New Hobby✍🏼💕
It’s quite relaxing😌… my goal this year as a whole but most importantly the first 3 months of the year was to take a break from socials! The last few years I’ve spent so much time on these apps not just scrolling but also for business/creating (Ig primarily). Social media has its pros & con
Theresa

Theresa

1 like

I hand-beaded this entire masterpiece from scratch!☺ From wire to royalty, the satisfaction is unmatched. I made this for my daughter coming consert. what do you think? #DIYcrown #Beaded #handmade #craftingjoy #newhobby
Ruby Ann

Ruby Ann

1 like

Blue Chunky Checker Blanket 💙💚
So my bestie requested I make her a blanket 🙂‍↔️ It’s made up of our favorite colors, mine being the teal and hers the cornflower blue. I can’t wait to see her reaction once it is finished ☺️ I chose to do a simple base chain of about 20 per square the first and last square have 21, and
syd_simply

syd_simply

104 likes

New Obsession ✨
Practicing freestyle designs&shapes 💅🏾 #Lemon8Diary #NailArt #diynails #newhobby
BigGems88

BigGems88

2 likes

Press Ons are The way To Go 💅
I am Now a Press On Girlie Fo Life!! #thenailempire #pressonnails💅 #pressonsnails #newhobby #obsessed
❤️☀️ KaSey☀️❤️

❤️☀️ KaSey☀️❤️

1 like

🦊A Fox or a Squirrel? 🐿
My first try at #whittling an animal. Started with the idea of a fox but I'm not quite sure if it looks like one 😅 Either or, I'm proud of my progress on this little guy and find him absolutely adorable. Not quite done, but getting there. #practice #woodart #woodcarving #newh
Keira-Aileen Terry

Keira-Aileen Terry

3 likes

New hobby alert 🚨
Meet my first sewing machine! 🧵✨Excited to start learning and creating. #newhobby #sewing #lemon8diarychallenge
Sanjile

Sanjile

63 likes

Learning how to make knives
I watched the show forged in fire and now I’m learning how to do it. #forge #knifemaking #knives #newhobby
Haile Ferris

Haile Ferris

1 like

Instagram Templates Anyone?🥰
New Hobby Alert: Picking Up Hobbies! This past week, I've dived into creating Instagram 'Add Yours' templates and I'm absolutely loving it! The support has been amazing, and seeing everyone remix and add their unique twist to my templates is euphoric. I'm celebrating sma
Niesha Nashay

Niesha Nashay

15 likes

Do it alone
You don’t need to have friends to do the split coloring challenge. #SplitColoringPage #SplitColoring #Coloring #ColoringTok #NewHobby
Lemon

Lemon

10 likes

Most recent

🎨✨ New hobby unlocked: adult coloring
I randomly picked up coloring and now I’m OBSESSED 😭💕 Between reading and coloring, I think I’ve officially found my favorite ways to relax and quiet my mind. There’s something sooo satisfying about putting my phone down, picking out my colors, and just zoning out for a while. No pressure, no th
Soft Glow Mama ✨

Soft Glow Mama ✨

2 likes

Coco Wyo & OHUHU coloring kit 🫧✨💓
#newhobby #stressrelief #imjustagirl💝 #ohuhu #cocowyo
𝒴𝓊𝓂𝓂𝓎𝒴𝑒𝓈𝒾

𝒴𝓊𝓂𝓂𝓎𝒴𝑒𝓈𝒾

49 likes

My new favorite hobbie✨
Bedazzling is a legitimate form of therapy. Yes making things pretty and sparkly are a form of real therapy. Incase you didn’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️💖 #bedazzling #bedazzlingseries #bedazzlekit #newhobby #selfcareideas
Ashley Angelx

Ashley Angelx

25 likes

A new hobby: Learning how to mix 🎧✨
La música tiene el poder de transformar cualquier espacio, y hoy me tocó mezclar con esta vista increíble. Armé un set muy especial usando una base que seguro ya han escuchado por ahí, pero quise darle mi toque personal, más fresco y con mi propia esencia.Al final del día, la música se trata de com
Honey Light Studio

Honey Light Studio

0 likes

Start time Aug.12,2025
From Tangled to Talented 🙌🏾 From the beginning of my crochet journey to now. 🧶I accidentally stumbled into crochet right during the resurgence and honestly? It’s been fun AND awesome at the same time. Getting to find joy and inspiration from every WIP I start and finish means everything to me. A
XIcyMonX

XIcyMonX

11 likes

Hobi Baru
Kita dah ada hobi baru… kita main kaler2 pulak.. #mewarna #newhobby #bukuwarna
Luvhaida Roniza

Luvhaida Roniza

4 likes

Sometimes healing looks like doing something your younger self used to love.💜
I sat down to make this and didn’t realize how much it would take me back to my childhood.🥹 Sometimes we get so caught up in responsibilities, routines, and everything that needs to be done that we forget how good it feels to simply create and enjoy something. ✨ Trying a new hobby or picking up
Danna

Danna

6 likes

🫶Hi
Hi I’m Dominique and I’m very extraordinarily down to earth , and loves to just be myself unapologetically 😎 I’m making a year anniversary at the end of this month for #crochet and I’m so thankful God said my fingers at my old age #can #nevergiveup because at almost 40 I started a #new
msdomi

msdomi

1 like

Untuk art lovers yang suka crafting
#newhobby my current job officially 😁 #handmadewithlove #macramekeychain #macramemaker #stringrinh
𝓯𝓲𝔃𝓪 ♡

𝓯𝓲𝔃𝓪 ♡

5 likes

New Viejita Hobby
My sister is the reason I’m adding another creative hobby to my list. 🤍✨ She introduced me to flow art, and while I haven’t started creating yet, I couldn’t wait to share a peek at some of the designs I’ll be working on. One thing I love about creativity is that there’s always something new t
TheMelissaSilva

TheMelissaSilva

8 likes

See more