#nailremoval

105K views

Find popular suggested posts and the most recent "nailremoval" posts.

Top posts

How To Remove Press Ons ✨
Removing your press-on nails shouldn’t damage your natural nails—if it does, you’re doing it wrong 👀 In this video I’m showing you how to gently and safely remove your press-ons using my go-to cuticle oil that’s packed with nourishing, skin-loving ingredients. This method helps break down the gl
Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

123 likes

How to remove gel polish 💅🏽
How to remove gel polish 1. Choose the proper e-file bit. The ceramic bit is my favorite. 2. Gently thin out the gel using the e-file. 3. Use pure acetone on a cotton ball to soak the nail. Use a nail clip to keep in place. Soak for 15 minutes. 4. Use a scraper to gently remove the gel. Add mo
Kailaskif

Kailaskif

467 likes

Home-based Nail Salon in the West
💅🏻 Found a home-based nail extension removal place in Bukit Panjang! I just went to Jollie Nails at Bukit Panjang to remove my nail extensions and honestly, I’m quite happy with the experience 🥹 She was super gentle and friendly throughout the whole process, and the removal only took around 2
zy

zy

12 likes

removing my gel extensions i did myself 💅✨ #nailtok #nailsathome #frenchtipnails #nailtransformation #buildergel #nailartathome #diygelnails #nailremoval #nailtutorial #naildesign #nailinspo #gelnailsathome #naturalnails #gelnaildesign #nailcare #frenchtipdesign
imani 🍒

imani 🍒

14 likes

Damage Free Gel Removal
The Jello Jello peel off base has been a life saver as someone who likes changing their nails often. I love that I can easily remove my gel in 10mins without damaging them and with proper prep my nails still last 2 weeks!! Remember to go slowly when peeling the gel off and add more remover if you
Lauren

Lauren

28 likes

Gel Polish Removal Tutorial + Tips!🧡
My favorite way to remove my gel polish!! 🥥🤍 I use a Round Head Alloy Nail bit (from Amazon)✨✨✨ 🌞First, I like to go over my entire nail and remove the shine as much as I can with my bit! 🌞Once I’ve removed the shine I go ahead and remove as much polish as I can, not really focusing on the
KAITLYN

KAITLYN

60 likes

How To Remove Press On Nails
🌟Bonus Tips🌟 1. You can add extra oil around & under your nails a few minutes before soaking to help the nails glide off easier! 2. For stubborn nails apply extra oil to any lifted areas, reheat your water, & soak longer! 3. If you applied with liquid glue you need to leave your na
Raven | Pretty Bird Nails

Raven | Pretty Bird Nails

52 likes

Ever wonder why nail removal isn‘t free? 💅
Watch this to see the real work behind it and why it’s worth every penny! 👀✨ #NailRemoval #NailCare #BehindTheScenes #NailTechLife #SelfCare #BeautyTips #TikTokBeauty
EvoluraNailTips

EvoluraNailTips

8 likes

Manucurist Green Flash Removal
#lemon8partner Let’s remove my 10 day mani together. This is the Manucurist Green Flash Line which is a gel polish that cures under like gel and is easily removed in 1 minute. I am a regular nail polish girly through and through for various reasons but one of the main reasons is the remov
Dorismarbeautyxo

Dorismarbeautyxo

27 likes

Nail essentials
🛍Brand:SHEIN Item: 15ml Peel Off Latex Liquid Tape Protect Nail Polish Varnish Anti-Spill Latex Fast Dry Skin Care Tool With Tweezer 💰Price:1.90 Code: 18107940 Item: 2Pcs/Set 15Ml Gel Nail Polish Remover Magic Soak Off Remover Varnish Tool Double-Ended Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher Quick
May nunez

May nunez

291 likes

Most recent

How to remove press on nails
Still forcing your press-on nails off? 😬 Try this pro removal method instead! 💅 It makes removal so much easier, helps protect your natural nails, and leaves them feeling hydrated instead of damaged. Your natural nails will definitely thank you! 🤍 Save this for your next removal day. #PressOnNa
Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

36 likes

Home-based Nail Salon in the West
💅🏻 Found a home-based nail extension removal place in Bukit Panjang! I just went to Jollie Nails at Bukit Panjang to remove my nail extensions and honestly, I’m quite happy with the experience 🥹 She was super gentle and friendly throughout the whole process, and the removal only took around 2
zy

zy

12 likes

Clean press-on Nails
✨ How to Remove Glue Residue & Reuse Your DND Nails ✨ Love your DND reusable nails and want to wear them again? 💅🏻 Here’s how we get them ready for their next set! 1️⃣ Gently remove any leftover glue from the inside of the nail 2️⃣ Use a nail file or buffer to smooth away stubborn residu
Theonlynailsofficial

Theonlynailsofficial

6 likes

Ready to switch your nails? Soak for a few minutes, gently lift from the edge, and wipe clean before your next color. Simple, calm, and made for changing your manicure at home. #nailstrips #gelnailstrips #nailremoval #athomemanicure #diynailsathome
Beaolata..

Beaolata..

18 likes

Cuticle Oil vs. Glue Remover (press ons) 🤍
If you’re still using press-on nail remover… this might change your mind 👀 I prefer using a cuticle oil to remove my press-ons because it’s actually doing something good for my nails at the same time. Instead of harsh removers that can be drying and irritating, a nourishing oil helps break down
Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

38 likes

How To Remove Press Ons ✨
Removing your press-on nails shouldn’t damage your natural nails—if it does, you’re doing it wrong 👀 In this video I’m showing you how to gently and safely remove your press-ons using my go-to cuticle oil that’s packed with nourishing, skin-loving ingredients. This method helps break down the gl
Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

123 likes

Manucurist Green Flash Removal
#lemon8partner Let’s remove my 10 day mani together. This is the Manucurist Green Flash Line which is a gel polish that cures under like gel and is easily removed in 1 minute. I am a regular nail polish girly through and through for various reasons but one of the main reasons is the remov
Dorismarbeautyxo

Dorismarbeautyxo

27 likes

How To Remove Press Ons ✨
Removing your press-on nails shouldn’t damage your natural nails—if it does, you’re doing it wrong 👀 In this video I’m showing you how to gently and safely remove your press-ons using my go-to cuticle oil that’s packed with nourishing, skin-loving ingredients. This method helps break down the gl
Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

224 likes

4 Hacks to Remove Press Ons Easier ✨
16 years of wearing press on nails taught me that easy, damage-free removal starts with the right application from day one 💅✨ If removing your sets has been a struggle, these 4 hacks will make such a difference! 1️⃣ Skip glues marketed as super strong, extra hold, or cement-style. Those formulas
Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

48 likes

How To Remove Press Ons (NO DAMAGE)✨
Press-ons are NOT supposed to damage your natural nails 👏🏽 The key is proper removal. In this video I’m showing exactly how I remove my press-on nails using just cuticle oil so there’s no ripping, no peeling, and no thinning of my natural nail plate. After 16 years of wearing press-ons, I only u
Kayla | Press On Nails ���💅🏻

Kayla | Press On Nails 💅🏻

133 likes

See more