#hyperthyroidism
26.1K viewsFind popular suggested posts and the most recent "hyperthyroidism" posts.
Top posts

My Thoughts as a Personal Trainer💭
What do thyroids do? Thyroids mainly produces hormones that help regulate metabolism, growth and energy levels. If you have HYPOthyroidism… 🧬lack of thyroid hormones = underactive thyroid which leads to METABOLISM decreasing 📉 you may feel perpetually tired😴 muscle strength weakens and weig
0 likes

Graves’ disease (Hyperthyroidism)
It’s all cute when you lose a few lbs but it ain’t fun after that.. #gravesdisease #hyperthyroidism #autoimmunedisease #thyroidhealth #thyroidproblems
11 likes

Starbucks order for the day! No caffeine life!
I still want to order from my favorite places🫶🏾 #BookTok #hyperthyroidism #nocaffeine #starbucksdrinks #icedcherrychaistarbucks
4 likes

just because i thought it was cute
#burlingtoncoatfactory #ross #gravesdisease #hyperthyroidism #justagirl
3 likes

"When your labs say you're fine, but your body says HELP. 🏥"
"I went to TTSH A&E with a blood pressure of 180 and a neck so swollen I could barely swallow. 🏥 The doctors ordered an ENT scope immediately. If you’ve never had one, it’s a tiny camera that goes down your nose to see your throat. It was terrifying, uncomfortable, and felt so invasive.
10 likes

Hyperthyroidism
#hyperthyroidism #futurenurses
25 likes

🌸My Life With Hyperthyroidism/Graves Disease
It has been a roller coaster for sure. The constant doctor appointments, remembering to take medication on time, and the overall strain on my body has truly been a humbling experience. But through it all I still manage to wake up and be thankful for another day and I try my hardest to stay on track
82 likes



6 Supplements💊to Support Hyperthyroidism!
I was recently diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism and had to make some health changes and doing research these supplements have shown promise in supporting thyroid health and managing hyperthyroidism✨ ⭐️Swipe to read the info of the supplements⭐️⬆️ Here are the most common symptoms: (which I ex
91 likes

Thyroid Eye Disease
8 weeks post op but this is a rundown of why I decided to remove my thyroid and why kicking my body into HYPO was the lesser of two evils. #hyperthyroidism #hypothyroid #gravesdisease #thyroideyedisease #thyroid
11 likes

Hyperthyroidism (Medical Terminology)
#hyperthyroidism #medical #medicalstudent #medicalassistant #cna #nursing #nursing #fyp #fypシ゚viral #lemon8creator
15 likes
Most recent

My Thoughts as a Personal Trainer💭
What do thyroids do? Thyroids mainly produces hormones that help regulate metabolism, growth and energy levels. If you have HYPOthyroidism… 🧬lack of thyroid hormones = underactive thyroid which leads to METABOLISM decreasing 📉 you may feel perpetually tired😴 muscle strength weakens and weig
0 likes

"When your labs say you're fine, but your body says HELP. 🏥"
"I went to TTSH A&E with a blood pressure of 180 and a neck so swollen I could barely swallow. 🏥 The doctors ordered an ENT scope immediately. If you’ve never had one, it’s a tiny camera that goes down your nose to see your throat. It was terrifying, uncomfortable, and felt so invasive.
10 likes

My Thyroid Journey | Day 1
"4 years ago, I was told I had Hyperthyroidism. I treated it like a common cold and ignored my medication. It took a trip to the Sengkang A&E and fainting in a supermarket to realize that this 'invisible' illness is a silent battle. 🇸🇬 In Singapore, there is so little awareness a
2 likes

Graves’ disease (Hyperthyroidism)
It’s all cute when you lose a few lbs but it ain’t fun after that.. #gravesdisease #hyperthyroidism #autoimmunedisease #thyroidhealth #thyroidproblems
11 likes

just because i thought it was cute
#burlingtoncoatfactory #ross #gravesdisease #hyperthyroidism #justagirl
3 likes

Starbucks order for the day! No caffeine life!
I still want to order from my favorite places🫶🏾 #BookTok #hyperthyroidism #nocaffeine #starbucksdrinks #icedcherrychaistarbucks
4 likes

I never thought it would happen to me🥲
Now I suffer from this awful condition! Lets make more women aware to take control of our bodies👩🏾🫶🏾 #hyperthyroidism #hyperthyroidismawareness #thyroid #thyroidproblems #Lemon8Diary
22 likes

🌸My Life With Hyperthyroidism/Graves Disease
It has been a roller coaster for sure. The constant doctor appointments, remembering to take medication on time, and the overall strain on my body has truly been a humbling experience. But through it all I still manage to wake up and be thankful for another day and I try my hardest to stay on track
82 likes

Hyperthyroidism
#hyperthyroidism #futurenurses
25 likes

Thyroid Eye Disease
8 weeks post op but this is a rundown of why I decided to remove my thyroid and why kicking my body into HYPO was the lesser of two evils. #hyperthyroidism #hypothyroid #gravesdisease #thyroideyedisease #thyroid
11 likes
See more