#pennyloafers

ยอดเข้าชม 19.8K ครั้ง

ค้นหาโพสต์ยอดนิยมที่แนะนำและโพสต์ "pennyloafers" ล่าสุด

ล่าสุด

First Day of Fall in NYC 🍂🤎
September 22nd feels like the perfect day to officially welcome fall. 🤎 And what better way to start than with these deep burgundy penny loafers? Classic, polished, and exactly the kind of shoe I want in my fall wardrobe. There’s something about burgundy in the fall that feels effortlessly po
Kathie | @castkate

Kathie | @castkate

ถูกใจ 107 ครั้ง

ป้ายยาพิกัดรองเท้า Penny Loafers จาก ZARA
แจกพิกัด รองเท้า Penny Loafers ที่ทรงสวยใส่สบาย แถมมีความฝาแฝดกับรองเท้าจาก YSL รุ่น Le Monogram penny loafers อีกด้วย แต่คู่ของ ZARA จะไม่ใช่หนังแท้ และใช้กาวติดระหว่างตัวรองเท้าและพื้นรองเท้า ถ้ามองในเรื่องใช้งานระยะยาวมากๆ อาจจะไม่ค่อยเหมาะแต่ถ้าใส่แฟชั่น และด้วยราคานี้ผมถือว่าคุ้มค่าครับ 💸
ภูมิเตจะเล่าให้ฟัง

ภูมิเตจะเล่าให้ฟัง

ถูกใจ 81 ครั้ง

School Boy Nugget 📌
Chest Out, Chin Up You Sharper Than A Pencil Lil Dude 🤧🔥📝 If viewing, follow @nuggetworldtattoos and @nuggetworld561 Like. Comment. Save. Share✅ . . . #nuggetworld561 #firstdayofprek #schooloutfitinspo #pennyloafers #wicks
Nugget And Nanna 👶🏽💙💕

Nugget And Nanna 👶🏽💙💕

ถูกใจ 163 ครั้ง

These Cute Penny Loafers are STILL on Sale!
💖 A while back I saw someone post about these little cuties on TikTok. I just checked the site and they are STILL ON SALE — allmost 60% off! 👠 I actually bought two sizes (cause ya girl has giant flipper feet)— size 10 & 11. Journeys’ sale section is full of gems, go check out their site whe
⚘ ⋆ Liah ೀ

⚘ ⋆ Liah ೀ

ถูกใจ 4 ครั้ง

ดูเพิ่มเติม