#bookshopping🛒

606.1K views

Find popular suggested posts and the most recent "bookshopping🛒" posts.

Top posts

Book haul !! 🫶📚✨
My local used bookstore just knew I was coming and put out some amazing books!!! Even newer, popular ones I’ve been dying to read!! I think I’m most excited to read “Under the Magnolias” but also the bookkeeper said “We Used To Live Here” was a phenomenal book as well!! Idk where the heck I’m g
Cassidy 📖

Cassidy 📖

16 likes

Today’s mini book haul
•Desperate Measures by Katee Robert •Voracious by Leigh Rivers •A worthy opponent by Katee Robert •Blood & roses by Callie Hart #bookshopping🛒 #bookhaul📚 #books #darkromance
Starlight

Starlight

17 likes

Marshall’s BEST book find🌷☁️
I found this BEAUTIFUL box set at my Marshall’s for only $60!! My favorite purchase ever!!🌷☁️☕️ #book shopping 🛒 #bookaesthetic #booktokfinds
taylor🌷🧃🎨

taylor🌷🧃🎨

55 likes

Marshall’s is becoming a bookstore
#emergingcreator #marshallsbooks #book shopping 🛒 #bookfinds #matshallsfinds
GeminiQueen0506

GeminiQueen0506

170 likes

All the books I got for $35
I ordered for the first time at Worldofbooks.com and I was not disappointed it arrived in 2 weeks pretty good quality and amazing price!! They were having a buy 3 get 1 free sale and I took advantage of it. #worldofbooksfinds #bookfinds #book shopping 🛒 #buyingbooks #bookgirlie
Ashlee 🌿

Ashlee 🌿

6 likes

AHHH
Just some intriguing books I saw while at Walmart! The last I already have but paperback, ugh they are GORGEOUS #walmartbooks #book shopping 🛒 #walmartbookfinds #Lemon8Diary #lemon8books
Haleyyyy💕💫

Haleyyyy💕💫

13 likes

My almost buys…
Book Hounds All of these books almost came home with me! I always give myself a weekly book budget, and unfortunately these came in second place. 🥺 #lemon8bookclub #book shopping 🛒 #buyingbooks #reading📖 #bookstagram
ElizabethReads🌻

ElizabethReads🌻

8 likes

New books at Walmart
I love looking in the book selection at Walmart. I always hoping to see some interesting books! #book shopping 🛒 #walmartbookshopping #booksfromwalmart #walmartbookfinds #walmartbooks
serpentjewelz

serpentjewelz

10 likes

$100 Book haul!
That’s right my friends! I snagged all 26 books for $100! Most of these are on my tbr, some I’ve read, and I only got 5 that I already had 🖤📚 Which one is your favorite that I should read next? #book haul #tbrshelf #book shopping 🛒 #booktook
Crystalizedcomics📚🖤☠️

Crystalizedcomics📚🖤☠️

122 likes

Cozy Used Book Shopping 🥰
(Haul at the end 🛍️) I loveeee thrifting for books and I love the sounds they make even more 🎶♥️📚 #astheticbooks #bookasmr #asmr #bookshopping🛒 #usedbooks
Alexzandra📚✨🐉

Alexzandra📚✨🐉

177 likes

Most recent

POV: you find the cutest bookstore in Alaska 📚🏔️
Obviously I couldn’t go all the way to Alaska and not find a bookstore 😂🤍 While exploring Sitka, we stumbled across this bookstore and LOOK HOW CUTE. The little storefront immediately pulled me in, and then I walked inside to shelves absolutely packed with books, little gifts, and all the cozy i
Patty🌷

Patty🌷

24 likes

Book finds at TJ MAXX
#book shopping 🛒 #tjmaxxfind #fyp
Talie.

Talie.

8 likes

Book Haul
Book shopping #colleenhooverbooks #ellekennedybooks #book haul 📚 #book shopping 🛒
Dazy🌹🌷

Dazy🌹🌷

28 likes

Little Rock not only has several indie bookstores, but also Six Bridges Book Festival. I came for the festival and went to Sammy’s Bookshelf and WordsWorth Books. #bookshopping🛒 #indiebookstore #bookbuyingproblem
Laura | Beyond the Book Blurb

Laura | Beyond the Book Blurb

74 likes

Best books find
#book shopping 🛒 #readingtips #Haul #reading #familytime
Milly

Milly

1 like

📚 Book Mail Haul 💜
So many books to read where do I ever start? Have you read any of these yet? ✨ #book haul #book shopping 🛒 #bookmail #newbookrecs #booksuggestions
Jionni Bleu

Jionni Bleu

13 likes

📖Book Haul🥰
#books 🫶🏼 #treatyourself #book shopping 🛒 #treatingmyself
resilientrise_1

resilientrise_1

1 like

$100 Book haul!
That’s right my friends! I snagged all 26 books for $100! Most of these are on my tbr, some I’ve read, and I only got 5 that I already had 🖤📚 Which one is your favorite that I should read next? #book haul #tbrshelf #book shopping 🛒 #booktook
Crystalizedcomics📚🖤☠️

Crystalizedcomics📚🖤☠️

122 likes

;) books edition
I already read the first book of the housemaid and well I needed to get the rest of the books. I also got the 1st book of the obsidian series and I need it to get the second one. I got the inmate by Freida McFadden because why not it got my attention ☺️ #book haul 📚 #darkromancebooks #myster
✨it’s Iriana ✨

✨it’s Iriana ✨

0 likes

While in Kansas City I bought 27 books from Rainy Day Books, Under the Cover, Barnes and Noble, Monstera, Bridge Street Books, and the Beloved Book Co. surprisingly I left some books for others to buy. #bookstorecrawl #book shopping 🛒 #tbr #lemon8bookclub
Laura | Beyond the Book Blurb

Laura | Beyond the Book Blurb

182 likes

See more